Axel Johnson International AB
We take care of your privacy. You should be able to feel secure when entrusting your personal data to us. For this reason, we have drawn up this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation and clarifies how we work to safeguard your rights and privacy.
The purpose of this policy is to make you aware of how we process your personal data, what we use them for, who may view them and under what conditions, and how you can safeguard your rights.
The main reason why we process your personal data is to fulfil our obligations towards you. We proceed on the basis that we do not process more personal data that is necessary for the purpose, and always seek to use the least sensitive information.
In addition, we may need your personal data to comply with laws.
What personal data do we process?
We collect personal data which is necessary to administer your relationship with us and to provide services in accordance with our mutual agreement. For example, use our services, apply for a job, participate in surveys or contact us in different types of matters.
Examples are given below of the personal data we process:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Age / Date of birth
- Title and workplace
- Curriculum Vitae
- References (in hiring process)
- User name
- Information that you registered without being requested to do so and which you provide voluntarily
- Content that you publish yourself, so-called user-generated content
What information do we collect automatically when you use our websites?
- Information about the type of browser you use
- User behavior and interaction data for the web pages you have viewed
- Your IP address
- The language set in your browser
- Your geolocation (limited to city and country)
- Your network provider
For what purposes are personal data processed?
Axel Johnson International AB strive to comply with the applicable laws, rules and regulations governing privacy and data protection. Examples of purposes:
- To comply with legal requirements or lawful authority requests
- For administrative and internal business purposes
- To provide you with information of new products, services and events
- For development of our business and services
- For statistics
What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
We process personal data where there is a legal basis for this. These are:
- Data processing according to legal authorization
- Data processing according to fulfilment of mutual agreement
- Data processing according to legitimate interest;
- Personal data can be processed if it is necessary for a legitimate interest of Axel Johnson International AB, given that there is no evidence that the interests of the data subject takes precedence.
- Consent to data processing;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In such case, we will no longer process your personal data or obtain new data, provided that this is not necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations in accordance with an agreement or the law. Note that withdrawing your consent means we are unable to fulfil the obligations we have towards you.
How do we gain access to your personal data?
Where possible, we try to obtain your consent before starting to process your personal data. We do this by asking you to complete explicit consent clauses if the processing is based on consent.
We also gain access to your personal data in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us direct
- Information that is registered when you visit our website
- Information that we obtain from public records
- Information that we obtain when you consult one of our employees
- Information that we obtain when you register for our courses or seminars
- Information that we obtain when you subscribe to newsletters or other mailings
- Information that we obtain when you reply to our questionnaires and surveys
- Information that we obtain when you contact us, seek employment with us, visit us or otherwise make contact with us
Your rights in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
You are entitled to request access to the personal data processed about you at any time. You also have the right to:
- have incorrect personal data about you corrected
- request that we erase your personal data
- exercise your right to data portability
- object to the processing of your personal data
- withdraw your consent to that processing at any time where processing is based on consent
In case you would like to request any of your rights, please contact us through the contact details below.
Are your personal data processed in a satisfactory manner?
We draw up procedures and methods of working to ensure that your personal data are processed in a secure way. The basic condition is that only employees and other persons within the organization who need the personal data to carry out their work duties have access to them.
As regards sensitive personal data, we have established authorization controls, which means there is a higher level of protection for your personal data.
Our security systems are developed with your privacy in mind, and provide a high degree of protection against intrusion, destruction and other modifications that may pose a risk to your privacy.
We have policies for IT- and information security, to ensure that your personal data are processed securely.
We do not transfer your personal data other than as explicitly stated in this policy.
When do we disclose your personal data?
Our basic principle is that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties if you have not given your consent to this or if it is not necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations in accordance with agreements or the law. In those cases where we disclose personal data to third parties, we draw up a confidentiality agreement to ensure that the personal data are processed in a satisfactory manner.
Axel Johnson International AB is a data controller, which means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and for ensuring that your rights are safeguarded.
If we hire sub-processors for processing personal data on your behalf, we are fully liable towards you for such sub-processors’ activities.